Summer starts today and that means holidays are near!! As I told you in class, I am going to give you some ideas to have the coolest holidays ever!
The Italian teacher, Caesare Cata has helped me making this list:
List of homework for the summer:
1. Play outside, play with friends, play, play, play...
2. Use new words you learned this year:
You can say more things, you can think more things and the more you can think,
the freer you’ll feel. Try speaking English to your family, friends, pets or
3. Read, as much as possible. Not
because you have to. Read because the summer inspires you adventure and dreams.
Reading you’ll feel similar to birds in flight. Read because it is the best
form of rebellion. Read Spanish and read English
4. Avoid all things, situations and
persons that make you feel negative and empty. Look for stimulating situations
and of friends who appreciate and understand you for who you are.
5. If you feel sad or scared, do not
worry. The summer, like all great things, puts the soul in harmony. Try keeping
a diary where you can write about your feelings.
6. Dance – without feeling ashamed. On
the street near your home or in your bedroom. The summer is a dance. It would
be a shame not to be a part of it.
7. At least once, got see a sunrise.
Stand there in silence and breathe. Close your eyes, grateful.
8. Do sport, run, jump, swim...
9. Listen to music in English, try to understand the lyrics and sing. Sing, sing and sing!
10. Remember what you learned in school
and refer to your notes.
11. Be happy like the sun, untamed like
12. Don’t utter curse words. Always be
polite and gentle.
13. Watch movies in English. This will
help you improve your language skills and your chance to dream. Don’t let the
movie end with the credits. Live the experience all summer.
14. During the daylight or at night,
dream about what your life may be like. During the summer, summon the strength
not to give up and do everything you can to pursue that dream.