Sunday 15 April 2012

INTERVIEWING SEBASTIAN.




In case you still don't know, Sebastian is our conversational assistant at school this year. Two students of the sixth level, Sarah and Raquel, interviewed him for the school magazine. This is what he told them.

    1. What's your full name? My full name is Sebastian Dario Fernandez.
    2. How old are you? I'm 25 years old.
    3. What's your favourite colour? My favourite colour is bue.
    4. What's your favourite sport? My favourite sport is soccer ( football)
    5.  Which TV show do you watch more often? I usually watch Big Brother.
    6. How long have you been wearing glasses? I wear glasses since I was 17.
    7. What are the names of your parents?My parents' names are Diego and Isabel.
    8. How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have got one brother and one sister.
    9. Have you got friends in Logroño? Yes, I have got many friends.
    10. How many people live with you in your flat?There are three people with me in my flat.
    11. Where do you live in the USA? I live in Anaheim, California.
    12. What's your job in California? I'm a student.
    13. Do you like living in Logroño? I love living in Logroño!!
    14. Can you compare your life in Logroño and your life in California?In California, I drive my      car everywhere but in Logroño I can walk everywhere...I hate driving my car.
   15. Which place do you prefer and why? Mmm...Logroño because I hate driving my car. I like walking and I love small shops.
    16. Would you like to learn Spanish better? Yes, I would love to learn Spanish better.
    17. How long have you been living in Logroño? I have lived here for three years.
    18. Which part of Logroño do you like best? I like the old part of Logroño very much.
    19. Have you got a girlfriend? What's her name? No, I haven't got a girlfriend.
    20. Which was your favourite subject at school? I liked Language.
    21. Do you like our school? Yes, I like Madre de Dios a lot.
    22. What would you like to point out of this school? I think this school is great because it's a multicultural school and that is fantastic.


9 comments:

  1. sebastian funny jajaj that there job the two and that pretty!! encourage girls! carolina 6ºb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes caroline ja ja ja ja ja ja aj a:)

      Delete
  2. hello I´m SARA.
    It has been interesting to interview SEBASTIAN.
    I like doing interviews.

    BYE BYE.

    SARA 6ºB

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja ja is fun the question number 19 jiji is fun carolina 6ºb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like the interview, Caroline. Sarah, perhaps you can be a journalist when you are older...think about it. Good luck tomorrow, girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello i´m sara.
    this 1 May was the birthday of joselo
    (Jose gabriel)(Portero)6ºB
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Sorry I can talk with joselo and helen in this blog
    GOOD LUCK JOSE AND HELEN. WE MISS YOU VERY MUCH.
    PLEASE COME BACK.
    BY 6ºB and 6ºA
    SARA,bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, Sara, we all miss Joselo and Helen. It would be great if they came to visit once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. estella sebastian,rachel and sara are beautiful
    sania iqbal 6ºb
    BYE BYE :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The interview is interesting.

    Ruth Palacios 5ºA

    ReplyDelete